Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tool # 2

I visited several 2nd grade blogs from my school and really enjoyed going through them. I am new to 2nd grade this year and I really found it beneficial to visit their blogs and see what they have learned. I commented on 3 of the blogs and was really impressed with all the great work they have done and learned. 

I think blogging for educational purposes is really great! Its a great way to share and learn new ideas, especially for someone like me who is new to a grade level, but I do find it overwhelming at times. I find comfort in knowing I am on a great team who seems to be very "tech savvy."  I look forward to all the things we can teach and learn from each other blogging.

I feel fine about sharing my thoughts publicly, but more in a blogging/learning setting like this. It can be very useful and helpful. I am all about sharing successes and challenges with teammates.

I would definitely like to revisit the blog; http://projectsbyjen.com/Projects/OreoXI/instructions09.htm  There are some great ideas I plan to go back and possibly share/do with my students.  I also plan on using all of my 2nd grade teammates blogs in the future because they are all fabulous and have great information!

No comments:

Post a Comment