Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tool # 5



I thought this tool would be great for our unit about birds. I really enjoyed making one and think the children would as well.  I love how you can attach a picture with tons of great information to go with it. We could also use this when we learn about animals and their habitats. The children can create their own trading cards and share the information they are learning about what they are currently studying.  Everybody wins! 



I thought this was a fun productivity tool. I think I could use this particular Wordle for many different things. It could be a great language arts and science tool. I think it would also be great for introducing units, as well as a tool you could use at the end of a unit for the children to show what they have learned. I think the students would really love creating their own wordles. I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment